Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: New Blog Path

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 08, 2007

New Blog Path

I've spent the entire long weekend (very long) working on music, website design and blog transferring (whatever the actual terms are). I have no idea how any of it will work.

I know some (many) have my blog on site readers, feeders and such. So if you have trouble reading, viewing, accessing, commenting or anything else pertaining to this site, please email me.

To make things more efficient in the longrun, I've integrated (almost) everything onto my website. I've worked on a new website template that I think may have to be dumped. It looks fun and great but may not be functional in the way I'd like.

I'm absolutely exhausted. My eyes burn. My head aches. I'm filled with fatigue and about to cry. I get way too engulfed in these things. I did not see the day of light all weekend.

I spent a few hours Friday night recording my songs for the engineer and bass player. I have yet to upload and send them.

Anyway, I'll be tweaking this site for the next few months. So this is just a beginning. Let me know what you think.

The new path to my journal/blog, J2P is: trishmonaco.com/blog

please note, the rest of the new website isn't up and running just yet. Just the blog.

Comments on "New Blog Path"

 

post a comment