Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Recording

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Recording

Things are looking promising in the music recording department.

If all goes as planned, the album will be recorded, mixed and mastered by Christmas.

Interesting. I never set foot in a recording studio growing up in Massachusetts. I spent fifteen years honing my craft in Los Angeles and now I find myself in a Massachusetts recording studio.

I love it.

Labels:

Comments on "Recording"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM) : 

Cool! When do we start sending in our pre-orders?

Isn't life funny sometimes?

Remo

 

Blogger gigi said ... (1:42 PM) : 

At last! Something to use my 25% discount coupon on at Borders! ;)

I am so thrilled. Seems like all my favorite people are blooming creatively these days.

I love it too. :)

 

Blogger BAF said ... (8:47 PM) : 

Awesome - look forward to hearing the promo downunder :)

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (8:46 AM) : 

Yeah!!! I was wondering why things were so quiet over here. --- because you were making "noise" elsewhere.

:::getting in line behind the rest for my copy of the tunes:::

 

Blogger Heather said ... (9:56 AM) : 

How exciting Trish!
Where can I pre-order?

:]
Have a great Labour Day weekend!

 

Blogger Wil said ... (5:46 AM) : 

That's great news. Looking forward to the results.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:30 PM) : 

Hey Trish,
Can't wait for the release!!
RC

 

Blogger Becky C. said ... (5:40 AM) : 

There is a whole world that is not LA:)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Becky

 

post a comment