Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Weekend Weather in New England

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Weekend Weather in New England


I totally forgot about New England weather. I'd gotten so used to hot, dry weather in Los Angles. These thunder storms are nothing to sneeze at. They rumble the entire house. And the rain - it comes and goes quickly. But it's hard and heavy. The lightening illuminates the entire sky. Scary to this little chicken. Exciting to others.

So, here we go. I'm hanging on for a wild ride.

Labels:

Comments on "Weekend Weather in New England"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Ahh, storms. Sometimes lovely, sometimes lonely, sometimes unpredictable. How I love the rain. But I digress...:-)
Hey girl. Congrats on the bite. Keeping fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for you. Hope you guys are continuing to settle in and looking forward to summer!!!
Sending love,
RC

 

Blogger Chris the Geek said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Don't you love California weather? Anyways, I think your blog is pretty awesome. I'd be glad to offer you one of my awesome, super soft Geekfitters.com shirts in exchange for a link. Go here for details or email me.

Best,

Chris Geek

 

post a comment