Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Hardly a Sports Blog

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hardly a Sports Blog

Mary wondered if we might be seeing some "office posts" now that I'm a working woman. I suppose it's possible. But not tonight.

Dare I say it's even worse? A sports post?!

Right now, I'm watching the Red Sox play the Giants (we're currently giving Barry Bonds an intentional walk. cue the yawn).

So yeah, I'm a baseball fan. And more importantly, being back in my home-area of New England, I'm a reactivated Red Sox fan.

I'm in love with the rookie, Dustin Pedroia! And we have so much in common.

Let's see.

He plays 2nd Base. I play 2nd Base (from Little League to co-ed softball).
He is 2nd in the batting order. I was 2nd in the batting order.
He has a 5 in his jersey. (He is #15.) I had a 5 in my jersey. (I was #5.)
He smiles with giddy pleasure when he bats well. I smile with giddy pleasure when I do anything well.
He played for Arizona State. I love Arizona, the state.
He plays for the Boston Red Sox. I love the Boston Red Sox.

What's not to love?

Plus, he hit a 2-run homer in his first at-bat in tonight's game! (right before Ortiz got tossed for tossing his bat and helmet to his feet. boooooo)


I'm hooked. I have a huge soft spot for 1st base powerhouse Kevin Youkilis. Gotta love that he's blogging too.

Hey, where's Dusty's blog?

Labels:

Comments on "Hardly a Sports Blog"

 

Blogger Lynn@ZelleBlog said ... (7:11 AM) : 

Well I dont follow sports really, but hubby does so I end up watching anyway.

 

Blogger gigi said ... (2:06 PM) : 

How cute is he? :)

 

post a comment