Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: We've Arrived - sort of

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

We've Arrived - sort of

fallscloud1
click images to see more photos of our cross country trip

Spent Friday morning walking around Niagara Falls - on the Canadian side. Beautiful. I thought it might be very cold but we really lucked out with a clear sunny day.


kidsndogsfalls2

The dogs were a big hit with other tourists. This family especially stole my heart.


Getting back into the US was a breeze and we were soon on our way Home Away from Home.

We're not quite at our final landing destination yet. We made a pitstop in my hometown of Tyngsboro MA to spend the weekend with my best friend.

Her human-kids love our pet-kids! It's no matter that PBX and I are here. This visit is all about the kids.

We're hanging low today. Resting mostly. It's raining - a nice spring rain. Everything is so green. My friend lives on an apple orchard - so much land. I'm a fan of the grassy open land around the house. I get overwhelmed in the woods. Too cold and isolating for me.

Yay. We're here for the best months of the year!

...still feels like a vacation. I'm not even close to feeling settled in yet. It's a little ... unsettling.

Labels:

Comments on "We've Arrived - sort of"

 

post a comment