Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Thrashed

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thrashed

That's how I feel - thrashed.
Played racquetball last night and thought I was going to fall over the whole time. I never really warmed up. I just got more and more exhausted. Maybe, just maybe, I'm pushing myself too much.
I'm tired now but can't sleep.
That's when I know I'm stressed and overexerted.
So much to do.
So little time.

We're leaving this Sunday. First headed to the Grand Canyon and beyond. I don't really know the route or schedule. But apparently the first two days are mapped out for us.

So many things need taking care of before we actually get on the road. So I'm not exactly excited yet. I'll get there...I hope.

Still working on my application. There's the autobiographical statement (almost finished) plus two other essays (just started). I also need one more letter of recommendation. I hope to be done before I leave.

Uh, that's about it for the moment.

What's going on this summer?

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Thrashed"

 

post a comment