Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Tag

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tag

It's been ages since I've played a game of Tag. Well, now ten of us are "it" according to Maria. Thanks girly. I appreciate your support of my procrastination. :)

The Rules:
01. I will write 10 interesting (?) things about myself.
02. Then tag 10 people.
03. If you've been tagged, do your own list and tag 10 more people. (no "tag backs")

MY TEN THINGS

01. I'm the slowest grad school application-filler-outter on the planet.

02. I've been on TV, in movies and on the radio.

03. A reporter recently interviewed me and my blog for a Playboy article.

04. I danced with Paula Abdul at her house - long before her comeback as whatever-it-is-that-makes-her-famous-today.

05. I've gone cross-country by car four times - and I will do it two more times by the end of this year.

06. I've worked in so many industries/fields that I can hardly keep track: Entertainment, PR, Media, Production, Sports, Import/Export, Sales, Publishing, Education, Housekeeping, Computers, Childcare, Dog Walking, Music, Stage, Advertising...

07. I'm back on the vegetarian path but my body craves meat.

08. I eat the same junk food as always - plus I've been working out almost two hours a day - and still, I have weighed the exact same amount (to the ounce) for the last seven weeks.

09. According to my favorite Auntie, I look much older on my blog than I do in person.

10. I ate way too much ice cream last night.

I tag the following ten people to post their ten things:
Robbie
Gigi
Mary
Steven
Wil
Donna
Remo
Grace
Colleen
Amy

Geeeeez, that was more difficult than coming up with ten things...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Tag"

 

Blogger Donna said ... (7:47 PM) : 

I'm in the process of doing mine now. Should be up before I go to bed.

 

Anonymous Loon (Maria) said ... (4:30 PM) : 

I'm so glad you did this Thanks hon :) It's always nice to ponder things about yourself even if you tend to ramble about yourself a lot (like I do) lol

 

Blogger Steven said ... (8:37 PM) : 

I'm pretty sure I cheated.
Thanks :-)

 

Blogger Wil said ... (7:46 AM) : 

It took me a little while, but I finally have the list posted at The Daily Snooze for your amusement.

 

post a comment