Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Finally, A Bite

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finally, A Bite

I've been applying for jobs left and right, up and down, all around. I've received a few "thank you for your interest" emails. I've made new friends in the state offices. They know me by first name now. I've applied with temp agencies that are dry as a bone when it comes to administrative positions.

Today was the first phone call I received with encouraging news. I have an interview next week and I'm looking forward to it. I don't want to jinx it by getting too enthusiastic, but the position sounds both challenging and rewarding.

One of the best parts is the full time schedule with Mondays and Tuesdays off. As PBX is working in the restaurant business this summer, we could conceivably create a similar schedule.
I'm hoping to spend some time at the lakes and beaches around New England this summer. I'm also not a huge fan of overcrowded touristy places. So having Mon-Tues "weekends" could be the best thing for us.

I guess I am already overly-excited about the possibility of this position. Nothing I can do about it now. Just hoping for the best.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Finally, A Bite"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:57 AM) : 

Except for the sleep deprivation, I love my wed-sat swing-shift schedule. I can hit the stores for groceries or whatever and miss the crowds. Hope things go your way!

Saving money on sun block?

Remo

 

post a comment