Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Clarification

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Clarification

I guess after a few years of consistent blogging, there's bound to be some confusion. Readers come and go. Many stick around for the long haul. Some check in year after year. And some stumble on these pages at random.

I write the way I talk and I talk the way I think and my feelings usually rule the roost. Sometimes I'm not even clear about what's going on. Today I am. So I thought I'd take this lucid moment to clarify a few things.

1. I am in New Hampshire temporarily. My home is in Los Angeles.

2. I was never married.

3. I am not a man-hater. I like women and men.

4. PBX does not stand for Peanut Butter X-treme.

5. Psychology will not replace the guitar.

6. I drink alcohol occasionally and socially - and I like it when it doesn't close my throat or make me break out in hives.

7. I eat meat on occasion - I don't like it but my body needs it.

8. I eat fish - I love it and I wish I didn't.

9. I talk about having "an extra ten pounds" of weight on my body as if it's the end of the world. In reality, it's the difference between a size 6 and a size 4.

10. Now that we have internet access in our New Hampshire home-away-from-home, all is right with the world. :)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Clarification"

 

Blogger Donna said ... (12:51 PM) : 

Right with the world indeed! Welcome back.

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (7:46 PM) : 

Listen lady, "peanut butter x-treme" is a legitimate assumption especially since I was hungry at the time.

And, yeah, you'll have to clarify the "just visiting NH and returning to LA" a few more times for me. I'm a believe it when I see it kind of girl and I need lots of reassurance. Y'ah know?

You were never married????? That's not what the Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas told me. Oh but yeah, I heard tequilla was involved. You should say that you've never been married, that you remember. Ahahahaha.

 

Blogger Trish said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Thanks Donna! :)

Oh no, what that you Robbie? There have been many different references to PBX, I couldn't remember where each came from. I thought Peanut Butter X-treme was the cutest so I went with it.

Um. I'm pretty sure I've never been married. But then again...

 

Blogger Heather said ... (10:29 AM) : 

well thanks for the clarification girlie. good luck on the job interview :] ♥

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:54 AM) : 

I always thought PBX was a play on a telephone switchboard. I guess I'm showing my "era." I feel the same way about golf as you do about the guitar. Trish a man-hater? Pish-posh. I just figured you hadn't met a real one yet.

Remo (I can't remember my password)

 

Blogger gigi said ... (1:17 PM) : 

Wait ~ I missed something ~ has someone accused you of being an overweight, New Hampshire-loving, man-hating teetotaler with a peanut butter fixation?

If so, I will testify on your behalf that you are none of the above. But Robbie's been talking to Elvis impersonators, who I believe as we all know are above reproach in such matters, so of marriage and tequila I claim no certain knowledge. :)

 

post a comment