Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Sunday Morning

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Morning

Ooohh ... Aaahhh

Probably one of the last quiet, private Sunday mornings in a while to come.

I adore my Sundays. My do-nothing days. Or, my do-whatever days.

I'm stretched out on the couch, with a cup of coffee by my side, HunnyBunny at my feet and my own thoughts flowing through my head. A far cry from the last few Sundays, where my thoughts were my worst enemy.

We have completely cleared out the one bedroom for our new roommate's arrival later this afternoon. Quite a task. But very fulfilling.

It's dreadful walking to the back of the house. The room formerly known as the office suddenly resembles a dumping ground. I cannot get to any part of my desk whatsoever. We've started a pile of "things to bring" cross country.

Already it's overwhelming.

I was able to thin out a bunch of clothes. A full bag is ready for donating.

Someone is scheduled to come by around noon to pick up two shopping bags of VHS movies.

We're getting nibbles on other items placed on craigslist.

Up and out. That's my motto for the next five weeks.

Happy Sunday!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Sunday Morning"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:59 AM) : 

Hey Trish,
I haven't corresponded with you in what seems like forever. However, I do still read your journal every chance I get. I wish you all the best in your move and that everything works out for you. Since the last time we have spoken, I have returned to College myself to receive my teaching degree. Life has really changed since the "Good Old Days" of AOL when everyone was still together. Just wanted to drop you a line to say hello and again, good luck.
Hope you still remember me,
RC

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:46 PM) : 

Hello!
I love your blog, I was wondering if you were interested in a link exchange? If you are, please contact me in my blog; http://mymanythoughts.com

Best regards,
Esperance

 

Blogger Trish said ... (9:59 PM) : 

Hey RC! So nice to hear from you. Of course I remember you. I miss you and the good old days as well. If you have a blog (or email address) please let me know. I would love to be in touch. xo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 PM) : 

Hey there girl.
I'm at: onetoughcookie43@aol.com
Let me know if you got it!!
RC

 

post a comment