Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Spring Has Sprung

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

It was an emotionally difficult winter. Spring has sprung and I'm feeling lighter again. Moved through some heavy stuff.

I hear it was tough for many...as we're emerging from under our rocks. Comforting to know I'm not the only one. Sad to hear others struggle too. But that's the nature of life I suppose.

It's nice not to feel so heavily burdened. My evenings are playful again. Racquetball being added to the mix of course. Movies, TV, games. Laughter. Lots of laughter. It's nice to take a full breath.

Doesn't mean I'm not busy though. I'm probably more busy now than I've been all year. But it's good.

Speaking of ... it's that time to run the dogs. We're meeting a colleague today - in hopes that she'll be able to take my entire pack with her pack while I'm gone. It would be wonderful if my dogs could stay together. And I would feel so good knowing they'll be in her hands. I trust her with my own. Hands down!

:: fingers crossed ::

Labels: ,

Comments on "Spring Has Sprung"

 

Blogger Heather said ... (1:22 PM) : 

I am back from hiatus!
i have been reading, but now i am catching up! I hope you and PBX aren't too busy with the move & such! hugs to you both & the rest of the clan! ♥

 

post a comment