Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: More of this and that

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More of this and that

Where are the days going? It's already mid-April. I could be on the road in a month from now.

Yeah, no. We don't have a scheduled departure date. But we hope to be starting jobs by the beginning of June.

Could be interesting celebrating my twenty-nineteenth birthday somewhere in the country. We'll see.

I have a meeting at one of the psych schools tomorrow morning. Looking forward to that.

Our housemate moved in without a hitch. She's so busy we've seen her a total of maybe an hour in the last few days. So, not much has changed around here yet. Works fine for me. And she's excited to have a room to herself.

Still playing racquetball and loving it. We really don't know what we're doing but that puts us on even ground. Our game scores are always close. Some of the kids from the Racquetball Club were hanging around by our court last night. PBX commented something about our version of the game being Old Lady Racquetball.

Yeah. Well. It is. Kinda. Not really. But you know.

I'll tell you though, I hardly sweat like I did when I first started. My heart can handle harder cardio today. Yay.

I caught a glimpse of my legs in the mirror while I was strutting my stuff by the weight machines (well, not so much strutting as standing. doing absolutely nothing. gazing at the machines I might want to try again one day). Anyway, my calves have curves again. Very exciting.

Definitely time for a machine routine. And some small freeweights. I so hope I continue with this healthy activity when we get cross country.

What else?

I guess that's it for now.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "More of this and that"

 

post a comment