Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Even More of this and that

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Even More of this and that

I played and sang last night. Felt great. My music is taking on new form. No new music, just old stuff revamped. Loving it.

It could be fun and interesting to play some shows around New England while I'm there. Talk about new energy. Exciting.

***

Met with a psych school this week. So far, it seems to be the school most geared toward my needs, abilities and personality.
No testing - yay.
All writing - yay.
And lots of reading - boo.
Two out of three ain't bad.


It's a small diverse school with easy access to those in charge. I like that. Reminds me of my undergrad college. This one doesn't have much of a campus - actually no real campus at all. But I'd still be in a learning environment - which we know I love. I guess this means I'll still be going to the USC gym when we return next winter.

Did I also mention there's a branch of this university in New Hampshire? No shit. I could possibly start taking classes while I'm there. Still waiting to hear the word on that. It's kind of a set program - and each state is different when it comes to laws and such. So only certain classes would transfer, if they transfer at all. Fingers crossed.

So now it's all about the application process for admissions and financial aid. See ya!

***

Our new housemate is moving out this weekend. Poor thing. After moving in here, she found out she can't break her current lease - even though it's always been understood by all five roommates that everyone would split up for the summer. She's fighting it but it could take a while. So she has to give up "the best room ever" - otherwise, she'll be paying double the rent.

Understandable.

Oh to be young and in college living with five other women in student housing ... no thank you.

I lived on campus when I was in college. I was a Resident Advisor for three years. That allowed me to have my own private room. A huge incentive!

***

It's raining. I love it. I'd love it more if I didn't have to leave the house. But alas, I do.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Even More of this and that"

 

post a comment