Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Slow-Loading Websites

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Slow-Loading Websites

Websites that constantly (and consistently) slow me down in my work, surfing, writing, playing, etc.:

Blogger
MySpace
PayPerPost
GoDaddy
Site Meter
Yahoo!
Revver

What does this mean?
These sites (especially the top three) load particularly slow. They often timeout before fully loading. Many times it takes two or three hits before I get a response. I'm often reminded of my dial-up days when things were expected to be that slow.

Frustrating.

That's all.

Patience.

I know. Trying.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Slow-Loading Websites"

 

Blogger Donna said ... (12:12 PM) : 

I've had periodic problems with Yahoo, not often. Sitemeter is the worst! But perhaps that's because I have the free version.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (11:55 AM) : 

i haven't had a problem with myspace or blogger lately but some days it IS unbearable and i am reminded of dial up days as well.

 

post a comment