Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Self Care

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Self Care



For me, anxiety is usually a sign of movement about to happen.
Stuck energy. Old stuff. New stuff. Stuff-stuff.
I hashed it out in therapy.
It's a start.

I need to be active.
To free my mind and clear my heart.
Also, gotta take care of myself.
Smoothie for the soul-body.


I spent the day detailing the PeaceWagon.
It was time.


An entire day of brushing, vacuuming and scrubbing.
I washed all doggie leashes, towels and blankets too.
The interior may never look this good again.
Don't blink.



Four hours of work in the hot sun wears me out.


Labels:

Comments on "Self Care"

 

Blogger Donna said ... (7:54 PM) : 

I guess my horse, Blue, is my peace wagon. At least I feel a lot of peace when I'm riding him!

 

post a comment