Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Bulgaria - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

ppp - Bulgaria - ppp

THE FOLLOWING IS A PAID REVIEW

Another area to consider buying, you know, when I need a few stops to rest during my world travels, is Bulgaria. I'll admit, it's not the first place I would imagine running off to. But after researching bansko properties I find myself curious about Bulgarian culture. Particularly beach front properties like this panoramic view of the Black Sea. Of course, there's also the complete opposite - ski properties for the snowy season.

Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Bulgaria - ppp"

 

post a comment