Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: AD - Another Great Cell Phone Deal - AD

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

AD - Another Great Cell Phone Deal - AD

the following is a paid review.

What am I the new spokesperson for cell phones? It would seem so lately. So we know I finally got the cell service plan, deal, phone and accessories I wanted, right? The only thing that could possibly make that sweet deal any better is a cash-back bonus offer. I chose a different plan but had I waited and chosen a free T-Mobile RAZR, I would be sitting here with $50 in my pocket.

What's the deal? Get T-Mobile service with MyFaves on a top quality phone (plenty to choose from), some phones offer bluetooth wireless headsets as a free bonus. And in addition to all that, get a fifty-dollar cash back mail-in rebate. If you're going to switch it up and change services, it seems ridiculous to go elsewhere.

All the basics apply. Like, you have to be a new subscriber. Pay your bill on time. Don't cancel the service early. And, they don't mention this but I highly recommend getting the insurance on the phones. These phones cost over $250 retail. I believe it covers lost or stolen phones. It would suck if it fell out of your pocket or you drove over it. But if it's insured, there's peace of mind.

I use the example of driving over it because my service provider used that with me. I thought it was strange, but hey, it's good to know I'm covered in that case.

So far, I'm thrilled with my purchase from wirefly. Granted, I chose a different plan but I have friends who have been satisfied with T-Mobile. I guess it depends on what your needs are and where you're located.

Oh, one last note, this deal is up at month's end. So check it out now, before you forget.

Labels:

Comments on "AD - Another Great Cell Phone Deal - AD"

 

post a comment