Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Feline Friday

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Feline Friday


Yay! We're in. I was sitting on the couch, facing these beautiful, precious sleeping babies. A photo op not to be missed. It wasn't until after I snapped the photo that I realized what day it is.

Now I can't say I always miss Feline Friday anymore.

Are they just the sweetest little critters you've ever seen? Makes my heart melt.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Feline Friday"

 

Blogger Thomas said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Hello from Seattle. (Though currently I am visiting Houston, where strangely it rains more.)

 

Blogger Marlene said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Beautiful photo!! We have cats and dogs too and although they can act really like dogs & cats we mostly see them sleeping close to each other or play together.

I'll think of Piper and send him Reiki!

Greetz from Holland

 

post a comment