Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Allergies

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Allergies

Allergies really got the better of me last night.

I think cleaning the PeaceWagon did a number on my sinuses. I haven't had allergy symptoms like this in years.

I suppose it was bound to happen - with all the dirt, dust and dog hair.

Watery eyes, stuffy nose, swollen dry hands. I feel like I'm under water. Not particularly fun.

But

It was so nice to drive a clean car. The fresh smell of lavendar, rose and orange citrus makes for a peaceful ride.

Labels:

Comments on "Allergies"

 

post a comment