Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: AD - Ecotourism in Hawaii - AD

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

AD - Ecotourism in Hawaii - AD

the following is a paid review.

I've had quite an anxious process about leaving Los Angeles for seven months. For a while I really thought it was because I'd be leaving everything that I know, my friends, my chosen family, my work, my home.

But then I realized, if I were going somewhere other than New Hampshire - say Kauai for instance - my anticipation about leaving may be slightly different. One of the few places in the world I've been dreaming about visiting (and I will get there) is Hawaii.

Through Kauai Ecotourism Vacation Rentals there are many options - from single rooms to suites to condos to homes. Let's pretend for a moment, Hawaii is the destination for our June-through-December trip. Let us also pretend that finances are not an issue.

Ooh, now I'm excited.

There are two of us, but we'd like extra room for all of our friends who will definitely visit us during our stay. Found it! Here's our 3-bedroom rental home. Complete with washer/dryer and high-speed internet access.

If I could stand to be "more than three blocks from the ocean" then this gorgeous place would be my choice. The view from all areas of this home is beautiful. I love the pool that lines one entire side of the home. Check out the pictures. We are so there (in this dream)!

What I like about these vacation options are their eco-friendliness. These aren't big corporations or cookie-cutter vacation packages. We get to choose all aspects of our own vacation.

Oh yeah baby. Who's coming to visit?

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

Labels:

Comments on "AD - Ecotourism in Hawaii - AD"

 

post a comment