Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: What To Do When You're The Only One Not Watching the Oscars

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

What To Do When You're The Only One Not Watching the Oscars

I'm officially on IMDb.

Just trying to keep myself occupied.

Everyone's watching the Oscars except us.

We're recording the Oscars, The L Word and The Amazing Race tonight. PBX is still two hours away, returning from a weekend film shoot.

I should watch The Departed.

I still have to train my brain.

And shower.

See? Plenty to do.

Labels:

Comments on "What To Do When You're The Only One Not Watching the Oscars"

 

Blogger Wil said ... (12:26 AM) : 

Y'know, it's customary to list all of one's acting credits on an IMDB acting profile, including TV and stage...


I'm just saying...

 

Anonymous Write From Karen said ... (11:07 AM) : 

LOL! I had to laugh at your training your brain comment. My husband plays Brain Age EVERY MORNING before work. I think his brain age is upper 30 something right now.

My guys are trying to get me to try it - um, no. And here's why. I'd get like 100 and I'd NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT. lol

Have a great week, Trish

 

post a comment