Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Tuesday already?

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday already?

I've been working on templates. Still can't get the "new blogger" stuff to look the way I want. So the "old blogger" template stays, along with all the messy coding. Bleh. If only I had a clue.

I'm exhausted.

We got caught up on some tv shows last night. I'm spoiled with DishNetwork. No longer a slave to tv. Well, not a slave to the schedule.

Before Dish, I missed a lot of junk on tv. Now I get to see it all. My favorite part is fast-forwarding through commercials and boring segments.

It's like skimming through blog entries. (right folks?)

Hey Auntie - We're watching The Amazing Race this season. We're crushed to find out we just missed the deadline to apply for next season. But I'm not giving up hope yet. There will be many seasons to come.

I'm about to close up shop here and do some personal writing.

Feels good to have the guitar in my arms again too. Just gotta build up the callouses again. That's the price I pay for slacking off ... or, as I like to call it, honing my craft.

Nothing new from ppp either. I've exhausted most of the opportunities I qualify for. I haven't seen a new opportunity for (PR4 blogs like mine) listed in over two weeks.

Grim. A lot like my financial situation.

Labels:

Comments on "Tuesday already?"

 

Blogger alphawoman said ... (3:05 AM) : 

Amazing Race is almost gaining the number one position in my favorite reality show (well, Survivor is the other one....and Rock Star, but will it ever be back on?) and I would be so thrilled to see someone I know on any of the shows. One o f my friends from the Coke plant in Lex made it all the way to the next to the final round for Surivvor. I think they love KY people, the accents and hillbilly jokes, but was beaten out by a cross dresser from Frankfort (so he said)(I don't remember any cross dressers except for Rupert.)I would love to be on Amazing Race too, but Joe and I would kill each other.

 

Blogger shadyz said ... (6:22 AM) : 

hey...n wow.. ur a singer songwriter?
cool...do you have an album?
i saw ur blog from PPP.
Im really frustrated about them cuz they stil havent approved my blog. i emailed them a couple times but stil no reply. i registered my blog 4 days ago.
plz help.
n btw, u mind to exchange links?
thanx. mine is shadyzissoalone.blogspot.com leave a message in the chatbox will ya..hehe

 

Blogger Trish said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Mary - I never saw Rock Star but I think the winner-guy was at the club I played at a couple of months ago. Robbie and Gigi pointed him out.

That's the thing about these reality shows - they would (sadly) love to see you and Joe rip each other's eyes out. It's good for ratings.

Cross-dresser on Survivor? Not a clue. I've only been watching since the All-Star season. I also watched the first 2 seasons on DVD. But there are still a bunch I missed in between.

Join me on myLot for these discussions. It's pretty cool.

 

Blogger Trish said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Shadyz - welcome. Thanks for dropping by. Good luck with ppp. It does take a while for them to reply but I believe you will hear from them.

 

Blogger Heather said ... (5:49 PM) : 

I love TV but all I really watch is American Idol & Grey's Anatomy, though TLC, VH1, and A&E are always on for me, too.

:]

 

Blogger gigi said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Is it safe for me to watch Amazing Race? Are Rob and Amba gone yet?

I asked Turk if he would go on the AR with me. He said he would wind up pushing me off the side of a mountain. I said I'd probably jump. Either way; great TV! :)

 

post a comment