Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Survivor Fiji - ep 2

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Survivor Fiji - ep 2

Survivor: Fiji continues tonight! For some east of here it's already over (no spoilers please). I have to say, I was enthralled with the first episode.

I'm excited to see how Sylvia feels when she returns from Exile Island to find out it's not always a good thing to be unanimously named leader of the pack. Poor thing.

I'm already cheering for her. She's a strong, smart woman. Rah-rah-rah!

I'm also very fond of Yau-Man. Intelligent and wise.

Interestingly, they're both over 50. Rah-rah-rah!

Another early favorite of mine is James/Rocky. Originally from Boston. Guess I'm a sucker for the accent. His desire for self-awareness is endearing. He lost his temper last week in a weak moment and really wants to keep that in check. Rah-rah-rah!

All three are on the same (losing) tribe. My hope is that their strong connections will keep them strong for the challenges.

Yeah so, I'm rooting for the underdogs.

I mean come on - I'll take no pity on the rich and spoiled. It's okay to be rich and spoiled. Just watching the brat-meter is all.

It's on ... gotta go.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Survivor Fiji - ep 2"

 

Blogger alphawoman said ... (2:16 AM) : 

I'm crazy for all the same people!!

 

post a comment