Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: The Stinking Rose

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Stinking Rose

Getting ready for dinner at The Stinking Rose. I've never eaten there. I've heard/read mixed reviews. People either love it or hate it. My first inclination is to think it's overpriced. But it's famous, it's touristy and we're in LA - where everything is overpriced. I'm interested in trying their garlic ice cream. Apparently people actually like it.

When I called to confirm tonight's reservation, I was passed around like a hot potato. The final receiver sounded like she was mid-marathon, running and breathless. My confirmation call was an obvious annoyance to her otherwise more-important schedule.

My one hope is that she's not leading the staff tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
~peace and love~


Labels:

Comments on "The Stinking Rose"

 

post a comment