Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Unsigned.com - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

ppp - Unsigned.com - ppp

the following is a sponsored review

I don't know how long Unsigned.com has been around but it's another venue to potentially get my music heard. The website has listings for many different genres of music, from Gothic Bands to Acoustic Artists like myself.

Each time you click the .browse artists link, the categories are randomly selected. So you're not always looking at the same artists on that page. I like this feature!

The music player is user friendly and the sound quality is good. Plus, there's a much faster load time than that on myspace. Probably because it's not bogged down with too many bells and whistles.

Each artist's page seems to have the same setup. Photo and profile in the left column. Music and more info in the middle column. Sponsored text ads on the right. I do see on their home page that soon members will be able to customize their pages. No rush. The speedy load time is a breath of fresh air.

I haven't signed up with the service yet but I intend to. When I get set up - profile and music - I'll add my page link to this post. When I do, check it out. I'd like to know your thoughts.

UPDATE: I've signed up. Here's the link to my page




Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Unsigned.com - ppp"

 

post a comment