Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Student Loan Consolidation - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

ppp - Student Loan Consolidation - ppp

the following is a paid review.

One of my favorite words lately is consolidation. I'm learning more about finances as I get older. I suppose it was bound to happen. I wasn't necessarily given the best tools for this sort of thing before I left the nest. And I've done a pretty good job of avoiding much of it. Without going into too much personal detail of my pained credit score, suffice it to say that this site with info about Student Loan Consolidation is something I could greatly benefit from.

It's not just a financial site. There are articles of helpful information for those of us who are just learning about the process of becoming debt free. Aptly timed - because I'm ready!

I suppose there are many resources as far as debt consolidation goes but this one came to me easily. I like things to be easy. (unlike trying to transfer my domain name server which is turning into a 48-hour process!)

Anyway, check it out and bookmark it if you find it useful. I did.

Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Student Loan Consolidation - ppp"

 

post a comment