Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Soaps - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 12, 2007

ppp - Soaps - ppp

The following is a sponsored review.

Do you watch Soap Operas? I don't. I was once a fan of General Hospital - way back when Rick Springfield, Demi Moore and John Stamos were part of the cast. I guess that's ancient history.

Anyway, if I ever wanted to get caught up with any aspect of any soap on any channel, apparently soaps.com is the place for information. Links upon links - complete with archives to rummage through. Each show has its own sub-menu, like it's own website. Message boards, photos, news, spoilers, updates, cast info, screen shots and play-by-play descriptions fill the pages.

Whoa! Ugly Betty has it's own page. I never would've thought it to be a "soap" but I guess that's the premise - derived from a telenovela. Guess I'll be visiting this page if I ever accidentally delete a future episode of Ugly Betty - as it is one of my favorite shows on TV this season.

Hmm...so does this mean I might watch soap operas if they were on prime time television? (shiver) I'd rather not think about that.

Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Soaps - ppp"

 

Blogger Donna said ... (4:14 AM) : 

I watch Grey's Anatomy. It's a soap, even if nobody labels it as such.

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (6:41 AM) : 

Hey! I forgot Demi Moore was on GH. She was the "dark Laura." Hee Hee. I saw Luke what his face at the gym several years ago. He looked like a wild man. How times have changed!

I add Desperate Housewives to the night time soap log. I think there have always been. ER..Melrose Place..Knotslanding...Dallas...yada..yada. :-)

 

post a comment