Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Skin Act - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ppp - Skin Act - ppp

the following is a paid review.


I was very excited to start this post for SkinAct.com when I saw i.d. Bare Escentuals at the top of their list of products. It's my favorite. And I'm running low. However, when I clicked each sub-link for my favorite makeup, every single i.d. Bare Escentuals product is listed as "out of stock." I suppose that's how they get away with listing a product that allegedly is no longer sold exclusively through QVC. Now every seller wants to get their hands on it. Makes sense. It's a kick-ass product. But it's like CircuitCity, Best Buy and CompUSA putting Nintendo DS Lite in their sale flyers this week when they're still sold out from before Christmas. Get our hopes up whydontcha!

There are other products. I'm not personally familiar with any of them. But you can check them all out here:
SkinCeuticals
Eminence Organic Skin Care
Guinot
MD Formulations

Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Skin Act - ppp"

 

post a comment