Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Lemon Free - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ppp - Lemon Free - ppp

the following is a sponsored review.

OMG - does anyone remember a few years ago (on my previous blog), the massive car search I was doing? I learned so much about the cars I was interested in that when I asked a Toyota salesman about the details of a certain pre-owned Honda on his lot, I had to set him straight with the accurate details. Needless to say, I walked off his lot with a smile.

I searched (and searched and searched) for the best deals - online and off. If I had known about Lemon Free back then, I might have spent even more time searching!

I just ran a search on the car I ended up buying three years ago. There are many Cars For Sale in all states across the US and throughout Canada. Both new and used.

I like the value of the Honda Civic. Although, I don't think I could fit more than five or six dogs in the sporty version. Perhaps I should go all out for the Ford Explorer.

Aha! I just found a reason to search longer - HYBRIDS!

Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Lemon Free - ppp"

 

Blogger Donna said ... (6:56 PM) : 

We hated our Ford Explorer. Not a good ride at all.

 

post a comment