Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Home Lighting - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

ppp - Home Lighting - ppp

SPONSORED REVIEW

I was excited to see this review opportunity because we're currently looking for outdoor lighting at our new house. We have this huge backyard. At night, we can't see much of it. We've had lighting ideas and we're constantly looking for more.

As much as I would love to see something like this in our yard or on our front porch, I'm afraid we'll have to stick with string-lights from the drug store until one of us makes a hit movie or sells a hit song.

Okay, so it's not that expensive. It just seems it because I'm not used to having a house. Once we clear out the backyard (i.e. dig 3-feet into the ground and get rid of the bad soil) we can start thinking about fixtures like this.

Oh great, I ventured to the indoor selection and now I'm rooting for this gorgeous ceiling fan!

Get me out of here before I start changing the Bathroom Lights

Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Home Lighting - ppp"

 

post a comment