Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Cisco - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ppp - Cisco - ppp

the following is a sponsored review.

When taking care of business, there are two major aspects that I find most important to get the job done - no matter what the job. For me, as a dog walker, my office is my car (or on foot) so it would be most helpful to have wifi available wherever I am. I believe it's possible - just maybe not viable yet.

The second most important aspect to business relations is secure networking. The last thing any business needs is to be hacked into. I don't know much about setting this stuff up - but I know where to research. And I'd start here.

Cisco is perhaps a one-stop-shop for business solutions, products and support.

Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Cisco - ppp"

 

post a comment