Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Cartoon Dolls and Avatars - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

ppp - Cartoon Dolls and Avatars - ppp

SPONSORED REVIEW

I don't even know where to begin with this one, but The Doll Palace seems to be a widely popular hangout. It's not my kind of thing but there is a slew of activities available. From Dress Up Games to creating your own Avatars. There are forums galore! And even a horoscope page.

It reminds me of the movie
Cars, in that everyone in that movie was a car. No humans. On this site, everyone is a Doll. Cute and sparkly. Well, except for this one on the left. She's a little scary.

I imagine my nine-year-old niece would love this place. Not only could she dress her virtual dolls but she could create her own - perhaps one that resembles herself, and a bunch more that resemble all of her friends.

Hmm...I also imagine my mother might enjoy a site like this. She's a doll collector and online maker of dolls. Does the whole doll-thing skip generations? As much as I loved my first doll, I just don't get excited about dolls anymore. Now, if I could create a skater-doll, that might be of interest to me. Hold on...lemme check.

Incredible! They have over 2.5 million doll-people registered on their site who have made almost 3 million dolls to date! This stuff blows my mind. (I can't seem to find skater-doll yet...still looking)

OMG - I got lost in all the cute dolls. What a dork. Okay, even for a non-doll person, this can be fun. There are peace dolls and pirate dolls and sporty dolls and ... Guess I'll have to go make my own! Just something to add to my "things to do during down-time" list.



Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Cartoon Dolls and Avatars - ppp"

 

post a comment