Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Postie Income

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Postie Income

the following is sponsored content

Warning: More PayPerPost love coming at you!

How much have you made from PPP and what are you going to do with the money?

I'm counting - and I've only done 28 reviews so far - eight of which are still pending approval.

That leaves me with 20 approved reviews.

We get paid 30 days after posting an approved review.

So far, I've been paid $105.05. There's still $111.62 to be paid.

So my earnings for twenty approved posts is a grand total of ... $216.67 (I think. I did the math in my head.)

Hello! That's some fun cash just for writing 20 reviews.

So what am I going to do with the money? Why, spend it of course!

The first hundred paid a bill and bought a nice dinner.

Each day my paypal account increases, I get closer to my goal of buying more RAM for this computer.

Unfortunately, I'm impatient and every time I get an email from payperpost saying they've deposited money into my paypal account, I want to rush out and buy a book or a game cartridge (more about that later).

I'm trying to be good. But a used book or game can cost under ten dollars. It's tempting to use that day's pay and place an amazon order! Especially since I know the next day I will get another five or ten dollars to replace today's purchase.

I know how important it is to keep my computer in tip-top shape. RAM and a cooling plate for my laptop would really help. I could also use a new battery as mine sporadically holds a 1.5 hour charge. Hey, I'll take it when it reads the charge...but every now and then, the battery is just dead. And keeping my computer happy will enable me to continue to be online and in turn, keep me happy.

The fun of payperpost income is deciding how to use the money. Some will go toward essentials (bills or computer upkeep) and some will go toward fun and games. Gotta have balance.





Labels:

Comments on "Postie Income"

 

Blogger Colleen said ... (10:48 PM) : 

Congrats on being the PPP blog of the day!

 

Anonymous rob stgeorge said ... (10:35 PM) : 

Interesting blog - keep up the good work!

Rob

 

Blogger Mystery said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Payperpost has other fun features that blogsvertise doesn't have....

P.S. Love your blog's design and vivid photo colours...

Mystery,

http://mystic-pandemonium.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Cranky_Monkey said ... (12:24 PM) : 

I like the layout of your blog, but don’t you feel like a bit of a sellout though doing mostly PPP blog postings? I recently signed up and have only done three so far, but I feel I might loose a certain level of creditability by doing the paid advertisements more.

 

post a comment