Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Oh I Give In - American Idol

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh I Give In - American Idol

This just in ...

American Idol finalist, Leslie Hunt, is a dog walker. Way to put us on the map girl!

. . .

So I resisted as long as possible. I had to watch tonight.

I missed Leslie's performance. But I was pleasantly surprised by quite a few very talented performances. Looks and sounds like it's going to be a strong competition this season -- for the women anyway. can't speak yet about the men.

Being a lifelong performer, I usually have much difficulty watching this show. The scrutiny. The agony. The fierce competition. The badgering. The egos. The pressure.

But the most frustrating part for me is the age limit!

I'm too old to compete but too young to judge.

Where does that leave me?

Blogging, I guess.

. . .

Hold the phone ... Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a competition! LaKisha Jones just kicked some serious "And I Am Telling You..." ASS!!

Damn. I'm hooked.


click to review this post

Labels: ,

Comments on "Oh I Give In - American Idol"

 

post a comment