Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: myLot Buttons

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

myLot Buttons

Okay myLot friends. Here are some homemade buttons for your blogs and websites. See what happens - I asked and you shall receive.

Here's how it works - you copy/paste the button onto your own computer then upload it somewhere (flickr, yahoo pictures, your own website, etc). THEN you link to it using your own referral information.

Do not link directly to/from these buttons as they are connected to my referral page and I would receive all of your referral cashola. I would deserve it too - since linking to an image from someone else's website is a huge no-no in the web-world.

As you can see, I got really carried away with colors and sizes. I wanted options - so you benefit!

The buttons are free to use (made by yours truly) but I would appreciate a link back or a high-five. Something letting me know you care. Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm no pro but I'll do my best to answer.

Have fun. See you on the boards!

Peace.
















































Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "myLot Buttons"

 

post a comment