Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: miss-demeanor

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

miss-demeanor

I'm so out of sorts ...

At the dog park today I told someone that her Jack Russell Terrier has a sweet misdemeanor.

The woman smiled and thanked me as she was leaving.

I spent the next five minutes puzzled on my misused word.

misdemeanor? That can't be right.

...

demeanor! demeanor! That's the word!

If only I had chosen to comment on his mellow temperament.

Or how about, "Gee, he's calm for a jack russell."

No. I had to go for the gold.

Luckily the woman wasn't judging. Or was she?

Perhaps she's home blogging right now: "A dog walker told me my dog has a sweet misdemeanor - what a dumbass!"

Labels: , ,

Comments on "miss-demeanor"

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (7:37 PM) : 

Thanks for the laugh! I always mix up decompose with decompress.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to go home and decompose for awhile."

Try that next time. She'll call the MW police on your ass.

But, on the bright side, although it may seem it, not everyone blogs. So...maybe she just called ten friends and told them, who then called ten friends and told them and oh I've got to go my phones ringing. ;-)

 

Blogger gigi said ... (11:53 AM) : 

She's blogging alright ~ "A dog walker told me today that Pooky was being a tad misbehaved, but the very cutest way!"

Either that or she's flaming you anonymously, under the heading "DYSLECTIC DOGWALKERS ~ WHY THEY OFFEND ME!!!!"

Personally, I love it. A sweet misdemanor sounds like a good thing. And the name of a song...:)

 

Blogger gigi said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Ha ~ I did it too! What's a 'misdemanor?' ;D

 

Blogger Donna said ... (2:51 PM) : 

LOL. That's funny.

 

post a comment