Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Massage and Sushi

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Massage and Sushi

Beautiful weather helps! It's in the 80s here. Makes me feel a lot better already.

Spent all day yesterday watching PBX clean every crevice of this house. I eventually got off my sorry ass to scrub the bathroom. It was great to open all the windows and air this place out. Almost like spring. I imagine this is just a small winter heat-wave. But I see it should stay nice throughout the week. Looks like rain for the weekend. A dog walkers dream!

I received a gift certificate from a client/dog over the holidays for a massage. We went and cashed that puppy in last night. 90 minutes of a Swedish-deep tissue-Thai massage combo. I really enjoyed most of it. I'm particular when it comes to massage therapy. This place is open 10-10 every day. Very nice people. Very quiet relaxed atmosphere.

The set up is for Thai Massage - mats on the floor. You remove all your clothes and put on these oversized cotton pants. That way when they get to the Thai part of the massage, they can split your legs apart and throw your feet over your head without exposing everything to the elements. Very comfortable!

We followed up with a nice Sushi dinner across the street.

Completely satisfied by the time we arrived home.

A bit sore from the deep-tissue part of the massage. I had to ask her twice to go lighter. But my body really needed it. Every time I get a massage I say I should do this more often. It's been over a year and that's not quite often enough.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Massage and Sushi"

 

post a comment