Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Lurkers - Comments

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lurkers - Comments

Response to comments on post entitled A Note to Lurkers.

Hey all - thanks for 'coming out' -- Truly, no worries about lurking. I don't need comments or emails like it might have sounded in the post. I'm more bugged by those who come here to find dirt to use against me - in relation to those around me. I don't have any control over that. So I was kinda just outing myself - letting you all know I won't be holding back anymore. I was sort of trying to protect the feelings of others -- here, in my own blog! Not that I would ever consciously try to hurt anyone.

The point is, it's not my responsibility. I'm here for me. Hopefully you're here for you.

Anyway - bloglines is a GREAT resource for getting all the reading in! Keep it up. Some of you get emails of my posts - no need to come to my blog if you get it all right there in your inbox. And many just want to read, skim, get caught up, and move on. I do that too!

Alphawoman, that was a GREAT post you linked. Thanks!

Remo - give it time with the guitar learning. It's not easy for some (wasn't easy for me). I still struggle from time to time. Stretch your fingers frequently, squeeze a racquetball or tennis ball to get those muscles in shape. And press those strings as hard as you can for at least an hour a day to build those callouses. It's worth it.

When you play your first chord with no buzzing, you'll be like WOW, this fucking rocks! Learn A, E and D and you'll be able to play just about any classic rock song. Better yet - you'll be able to write your own! If I can offer any other support, let me know.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Lurkers - Comments"

 

post a comment