Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Linkage, Interaction and Cold Hard Cash!

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Linkage, Interaction and Cold Hard Cash!

I'm going to try this little test for the next week - and see where it goes from there.

What's Up? -- Payperpost started a new part of their affiliate program called REVIEW MY POST, where I add a small badge to the bottom of my posts - any or all posts, including non-paid posts.

What this means -- You, dear readers, get the chance to click the badge and review my post in your own words. That's right - tell it like it is. It's like leaving a comment for me in your own blog.

What's in it for you? -- Cold, hard cash! When your review is approved by payperpost, you get paid $7.50 -- Just for posting an honest review of my blog entry!

What's so great about that? -- What I like most about this incentive (aside from the cash-aspect) is that it encourages interaction between bloggers - great for building communication and strengthening community. It's also a good way to build traffic to our blogs. I'm about to do a google-search to find others who have reviewed posts.

When to click -- The sooner, the better. You can choose to review this post or any post in the future. Just look for this badge and click away:



If you've been on the fence about joining payperpost, this is a great opportunity to try it out. There's nothing to lose.

What's in it for me? -- If you pan my entry and feed me to the sharks, I may forgive you when your review is approved - because I'll get paid too. So really, it's a win/win.

Help me reach my goal -- I'm looking to raise $100 this month so I can buy more RAM for my slow-running computer. Your participation in this affiliate program will help.

Set your own goals -- Sign up with payperpost and let your readers review your posts for cash. Watch your paypal account increase with minimal effort. Those aren't the only benefits of the program - but it's a damn fine start!

What do you think? -- Click here and let me know!


Labels: , ,

Comments on "Linkage, Interaction and Cold Hard Cash!"

 

post a comment