Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Inspired!

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Inspired!

I love when I get enough sleep in the night that I can get out of bed before 8AM - like today! It enables me to write and surf at peace. I don't have to leave the house for another two hours. I've already showered, had a hot cup of coffee, wrote to Jason Mraz, listened to Mat Kearney, Justin Timberlake and the Goo Goo Dolls on Myspace. I "approved" a few friend requests, uploaded a new pic and cleaned out old messages. Big day.

I'm inspired to play some music again. Thank God!

Withdrawals have been a lot easier these last two days. Still have to call a clinic just to get some input from a professional.

I'm loving this song: And you're the only one I ever believed in - the answer that could never be found. The moment you decided to let love in.

There's nothing we can do about - the things we have to do without

The only way to feel again is let love in!

I'd love to cover this song - but it's a Johnny Rzeznik classic. His best songs start an octave below the exploding chorus. And no one can pull it off like him. He writes what's best for himself vocally. It works...over and over again.





Another sensitive guy on heavy rotation in my computer is Mat Kearney. Nothing Left to Lose

Yay! I'm inspired again!

Labels:

Comments on "Inspired!"

 

post a comment