Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Gnats!

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gnats!

Ugh. What is it with being human that makes it so difficult to overlook annoying gnats? I can have a home full of loving creatures, a loving partner and a boatload of loving friends and family members. Yet one insignificant little gnat comes along, gets lodged in my ear for a nano-second, and my emotions go flailing overboard.

I don't want to be bullied into changing the options in my comments because I don't want folks to feel like they are forced into creating a profile with blogspot just to leave a comment. But when a little anonymous gnat pisses in my comments, just for the sake of pissing, it's ... well ... it's ... pissy!

Interestingly I was able to name this little anonymous gnat because I could see her. So dear gnats, it's better to identify yourself in comments because even if you think I can't see you - I can. I don't know how many times I have to mention this but apparently once wasn't enough.

And if you don't like something about my blog, then by all means, go away. It takes less energy to click the little x than it does to leave a nasty cowardly comment.

Anyway I've given this way too much energy already.

I've been working my ass off trying to make my personal blog a peaceful haven for myself and this community. I'm sharing great finds on how we can all benefit from the Internet - how we can stick together as a community - and how we can possibly make a meager living doing what we love.

You know me, I've found a new venture. I will research this till it has satisfied my curiosity. The paid posts encourage me to post more non-paid posts. Even within the paid posts - they are my personal posts because they are my opinion, written in my own words. Read them or don't. Most of us skim anyway.

Rant over. Onward.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Gnats!"

 

Anonymous cousin M said ... (6:43 PM) : 

Too bad you couldn't just go to Home Depot and get a spray for those little "buggers". It's best that you put your energy towards the ones you love. I too sometimes skim, but enjoy all that you write!

 

Blogger Heather said ... (5:25 PM) : 

Not sure about the gnat thing, but I am sorry you have to deal with it. Hopefully they will go away!

 

post a comment