Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Zen Kitty

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Zen Kitty

Something we've learned about our sweet little calico. Never fails. Every time we turn the faucet on in the tub, crazy-kitty scurries, knocking things over, sliding on throw-rugs, batting all others in her way to rush TO THE WATER! Not from the falls - to it.

We used to think she was silly, playing in the drinking water bowl as a tiny kitten. Today she and the tub are having a love affair. What next? The ocean?

It's gotten to the point where I announce to her that I'm about to take a shower and she hops on the tub-side, talking up a storm, "It's about time - do you realize how bored I've been?" (I'm beginning to understand her language. There's no E in her meow - For her it's "maou" as in loud!)



This is her meditation. Sometimes she just sits and stares at the wall of the shower. It doesn't bother her that her tail or head are getting sprayed.



She hardly waits for the shower to be finished before she dives in, licking the tub, catching droplets. Sometimes she scurries and spins, playing for hours inside the tub. She's not big into catnip so I don't have an explanation. Except that she's good-n-crazy! Ahh, love that girl!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Zen Kitty"

 

Blogger David Stefanini said ... (4:49 PM) : 

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

 

Blogger Robbie said ... (6:56 PM) : 

I don't think I've ever known a cat to like water. Too funny!

 

post a comment