Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: XYZ Bikes

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

XYZ Bikes

this review is sponsored by payperpost.


When I first started looking for a bike, I was specifically looking for a beach cruiser. There are so many lowrider bikes on the market today. For me, it comes down to size, style and safety. One thing that I find most uncomfortable about cruisers are the wide handlebars. I'm small and tend to ride in alleyways or sidewalks. Yikes. Makes for precarious maneuvering. Other than that, I love the feel of a smooth ride along the bikepath on Venice Beach.

I already got a used bike. Not a beach cruiser, because of the hefty price that usually comes with a good one. But I'm up for a little fun. So,
when I am living back on the beach, I will be in the market for a beach cruiser. Let's say I'm allotted the pick of the litter from XYZ Bikes. Less expensive than most cruisers. It's already looking brighter.

Which bike would I choose for myself? Hmm... My first inclination is to go with the 24" Urban Lady Beach Cruiser mainly because of its size. I would most likely fit a 25" bike - if there is such a thing. I also like Urban Nexus 3 Speed. Could be nice having gears for small hills.

Hmm...check out the handlebars on this one! Tall, not wide. Could make a difference in the feel of a beach cruiser. Now, if these bikes came in my new favorite colors, brown and coral pink, style may not even matter. (did I ever tell you I bought my first car based on color?)

This is the perfect bike for my niece! Size, style and color! My brother would love the Rebel Chopper Beach Cruiser. Classy - complete with flames. I'll have to bookmark these pages for next Christmas - or birthdays, since they come first.

Oooh, you can even design your own bike - and choose your colors here! Fun stuff. Still waiting for that brown and coral pink guys. ;)


Labels:

Comments on "XYZ Bikes"

 

post a comment