Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Question #1

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Question #1

Ugh. Playing with template changes again. Looking to minimize space within posts (i.e. single-spacing). I did some simple changes like before. Then I remembered what I read recently in my new laymen's terms "create web pages" book - Always check to see what your pages look like on other web browsers. What do you mean, not everyone is using Firefox? No, of course not.

So I open Explorer and rush to my blog before the inevitable "explorer has to shut down" error box appears. Ack. My blog is a disaster in Explorer. I see it - but the error message appears and I'm stuck with a perfect looking blog in Firefox.

I'm waiting for updates to be installed in Explorer, hoping that will clear the error messages that I've been receiving for a year. But, I love Firefox.

Anyway, this is just to say: I'm working on it!

Again, I appreciate any suggestions, hints, tips, etc. Next I need to work on my website. I've changed hosts in the last year - but I haven't switched anything over because I don't know what I'm doing. sigh. I'll get there. Slowly but surely.

Question #1: What's your favorite web browser and why?

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Question #1"

 

Blogger Kathy said ... (10:49 AM) : 

I'm not saying it's the greatest, but I use AOL. It is the first one I have ever used and am just used to it. When AOL is acting like, well you know what, I pull up Internet Explorer.
I haven't tried the other browsers. I just haven't felt a need to. And I would have to download more stuff wouldn't I? I'd hate to use more memory unless they have great bells and whistles.

Kathy

 

Blogger gigi said ... (1:44 PM) : 

OK ~ this looks clean now.

I don't have a favorite. What's a web browser again? ;)

 

post a comment