Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: ppp - Bad Credit Repair - ppp

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ppp - Bad Credit Repair - ppp

the following is a sponsored review.

Bad Credit Repair is something I've been avoiding my entire life. By the time I finished college, I already had damaged credit. I wasn't given the best education when it comes to finances. I'm like a kid, starting from scratch - but with bad credit.

CreditLoan is full of useful information on how to go about taking care of financial aches and pains. With a learning center for all kinds of credit issues to help plan for the future, this site is like having a personal financial planner on hand. Apply for loans to rebuild credit, consolidate existing loans to keep organized or get support and assistance through articles and vendors alike.

There's an abundance of helpful information to answer all of my finance questions. Everything is listed in a non-threatening way - something that I need, as bad credit cuts my self-esteem to the core. I'm putting this one in my favorites.



Labels:

Comments on "ppp - Bad Credit Repair - ppp"

 

Blogger dee-q said ... (1:06 PM) : 

Bad credit loans are getting popular in the financial market. The reason for its popularity is that it solves two purposes of the borrower that is; it provides financial assistance and improves credit score.

Together with the increasing popularity of
poor credit loans
, comes the growing number of online scammers as well.

I recommend this
credit card reviews
of lenders offering
bad credit creditcard
,and
poor credit financing
, to people looking for cards for bad credit and loans to rebuild credit.

 

Anonymous Jason said ... (11:13 PM) : 

Hmm, payperpost... Have you actually used the site in your review? Pretty tough to find anything. Popular topic though - bad credit sucks.

 

Anonymous CreditEducator said ... (11:26 PM) : 

Bad credit is OK, in case when you have bad credit score. It is really good way out for people with bad credit history. But my perm is – become your credit history in college, be smart, and everything will OK.

 

post a comment