Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: HDMI - Home Theater Simplified

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

HDMI - Home Theater Simplified

This review is sponsored by payperpost.

It's all new to me. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) apparently replaces all the video/audio in/out cables for your TV and DVD player, including your cable or satellite box, not to mention your gaming consoles. HDMI simplifies it to one single cable. I don't know how. I don't even understand all this. I just get the idea that since it's HD (hi-def), it must emit great picture and audio quality.

Imagine how simple life could be if you were able to plug one cable into hdmi wall plates like this. I can't tell you how many times I've messed up connections after moving the TV from one side of the room to the other. It would be fabulous to have a plug-and-play home entertainment system - DishNetwork, DVDs, gaming and all.

One thing I've been looking for is an extended USB cable for my printer. Most stores carry only a six-foot cable. And anything longer gets costly. Except this one.

Labels:

Comments on "HDMI - Home Theater Simplified"

 

post a comment