Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: free ecards

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

free ecards

this review is pending approval for sponsorship by payperpost.

It seems almost redundant to talk about Yahoo! Greetings (with AmericanGreetings.com) when it's the first site I search for free ecards. But just because it's my first choice, doesn't mean everyone else knows the benefits.

Yahoo! Greetings is one of the few good sites for online greetings and animated ecards for most every occasion. I love that I can search through free ecards - and if I don't find that perfect one, I can actually search and see all the other cards before signing up. And even after signing up, I get a free trial for a whole month. After that I can cancel my membership or just pay $13.99 for a year.

Do you know how much that saves me (potentially)? Birthdays, Christmas, Graduations, Thank-yous and all other occasions in between. Not only do I save in stamps and cards (and time spent buying each individual card), but I'm saving part of a forest! Now that's incentive. Imagine sending the same card to a group of people without having to buy a box of cards.

I know, this is old news to most. I'm just reminding myself of the benefits I guess. I don't send many ecards, but when I do, my first stop is Yahoo! Greetings.

Labels:

Comments on "free ecards"

 

post a comment