Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Earn Residual Income

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Earn Residual Income

this review is pending approval for payperpost sponsorship.


Earn Residual Income for life

I took this assignment for two reasons.

One - I'm always interested in researching alternative ways to supplement my income. The Internet is packed with opportunities to enhance our lives. This site gives tips and ideas on how to go about that in a way that speaks to the reader. I'm interested in marketing strategies that apply to my personality. The choices are endless. Oakley International is very excited to get the word out about affiliate programs. Stuff like this may have been around for a while, but I'm just learning, so it's new to me.

The other main reason I chose this assignment is because of this:



Good point guys.

Now, that's great marketing!




Labels:

Comments on "Earn Residual Income"

 

post a comment