Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Changes - episode one

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Changes - episode one

Lots of change approacheth.

I started taking a multitude of vitamins, minerals, herbs and whatnot about a month ago. I've been as consistent as I know how. Since returning from NH, I've been very consistent. I've cut down on sugar intake (i.e. candy, chocolate, cookies, cake). I've increased my daily activity. And most of this is due to my inability to say no to PBX.

Let's take yesterday for example. I was content in thinking I could stay cocooned in my fuzzy robe till the sun went down. Somehow, three o'clock struck a bug up her ass and before I knew it, we were on our way to Santa Monica for a brisk walk in Palisades Park with the dogs. Kicking and groaning the whole way there, I pondered, "how did I get here?" Did I mention I wanted to be snug as a bug in a rug?

It doesn't take much. The moment we arrived I was eager to walk. I wasn't ready to leave before the sun set.

It's amazing, where we live. It's beautiful. The weather has been a little crazy but I'll take it over icy roads any day. Although, as I understand it, the east has seen some warmer days than the west this winter.

Anyway, I have more energy and some of my clothes are starting to feel comfortable again. I've been pushing maximum capacity for me lately. You may not see it. But I do. Mostly I feel it. That's what matters.

So, the physical stuff - that's just part of the changes happening. Lots of exciting and scary stuff coming up for 2007. I'm preparing.

Labels:

Comments on "Changes - episode one"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:13 PM) : 

Please view these two videos and check out the website that follows. Even if you do not agree with all of it, we all need to have a better grasp of what truly happened on 9/11/01 in the US, 3/11/04 in Spain, and 7/7/05 in the UK. We cannot count on the Democrats to deal with the fact that criminal elements in our government were involved in 9/11. They have already unequivocally announced that impeachment of Bush is off the table. The only way for us to assure that we do not fall prey to another 9/11 is to make the truth behind 9/11 so widely known, that the traitorous perpetrators of 9/11 would be deterred from executing another false flag attack for fear that it would have the opposite effect that 9/11 had on the people. So please share this with others if you feel compelled, as I do.

documentary on World Trade Center controlled demolition

documentary on western government terror

www.scholarsfor911truth.org

 

post a comment