Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Random Blog Journey-2-Peace: Accounting Paradise

    Trish Monaco.
    singer. songwriter.
    dog walker.
    human. living.
    loving. laughing.
    in Los Angeles

headshot3web

Journey-2-Peace has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.trishmonaco.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Accounting Paradise

review sponsored by payperpost

Sometime in the last couple of years I bought a copy of Quicken to help me with my finances. I still, for the life of me, can't figure out how to use it. I need to take a class or something. It's also way too expensive for a small business like mine to hire a bookkeeper or an accountant to do my monthly billing. So I've always done it the way I know - the slow, unorganized way.

Apparently I'm not the only one to struggle with finding inexpensive services for small businesses. The person who created this website (aptly named "Accounting Paradise") went through years of the same issue. What a smart idea to start a site that offers help with business expenses, taxes and even payroll. Very cool. If I were to branch out and hire employees, I would totally use this quickbooks book keeping service.

I don't know any other service that offers bookkeeping for $10 a month. There are even discounts for bookkeeping software. And tutorials. This one's a keeper.


Labels:

Comments on "Accounting Paradise"

 

post a comment